Friday, November 19, 2010

What did he do to make me fall in love with him?

There is this guy in school that i never seemed to notice until this one day when he got on my bus to get to somewhere and we sat next to eachother cuz we were in a random convo when the bus came. Me and him have the same circle of friends but until that day we didnt really talk just to eachother. On that bus ride however we were talking as if we had known eachother our whole lives. I realized how funny he is and he actually found me funny too.

Ever since then and another time i have been sooo into him. For some reason now we never get a chance to be alone. I know he doesnt feel the same way about me but i think im in love with him. He is someone that i would normally never go for but i cant stop thinking about him. What do i do???



I like him sooo much and i want him to know without thinking im desperate.What did he do to make me fall in love with him?
just tell him, you got nothing to lose

No comments:

Post a Comment