Sunday, November 21, 2010

How do I make him fall back in love?

Story: We've been together for 3 years. I got wrapped up in work and took my stress out on him. I apologized. He made a new friend at work and I got jealous of the time that she got to spend with him because I was working too many hours. He broke up with me and said he loves me but that jealousy is an ugly trait and I should trust him. I realized that and now I'm trying to show him I've changed. And I have. I want him in my life and he says he loves me but he doesn't want to get together with me and me change back again. How do I prove to him that I realized what was wrong and took actions to prevent it and show him that I do love him and want to be with him forever? I know his heart is still mine or he wouldnt tell me to try and change his mind...I just don't know how to make him sure.How do I make him fall back in love?
Do the best you can in your life with the new changes you have made. He will be watching your actions, and he will test you several ways, whether or not you realize it's happening. Once he understands that you have changed, your relationship can progress. He has to see it for himself, though, anything you do to try to prove your change will seem like you are trying to force the issue. Just be patient, and keep positive.How do I make him fall back in love?
time is what will tell you .for now, let him know by youre actions. then youll see what happens
jealousy doesn't show how much you love someone.jealousy shows how insecure you are.
You took him for granted before and thought he wouldn't leave you. He did and now you're trying to pick up the pieces.



Ask yourself this: had he not called your bluff would you still want to change to be a better person or would you continue taking him for granted? If the desire for change comes from within perhaps you can change.

No comments:

Post a Comment