Friday, November 19, 2010

Am I in love??!?!?!???

I dont know if its just infatuation but I can honestly say I've never felt this way before. After I broke up with all my other exes, I seem to get over them in just a week but this guy I went out with him and he broke up with me and its been 6 months and I havent stopped liking him. Everytime I see, he literally takes my breath away, I get this feeling in my chest that terrifies me but I love the way I feel around him. I feel so incredibly happy and it makes me want to do anything for him just to keep that smile on his gorgeous face. Even if he doesn't like me, I'll wait a thousands years if I have to for him to feel the same way. I always want to be around him and I cant help but smile when I see him or when Im just thinking about him. He's the first person that I think about when I wake up and the last person I think about when Im falling asleep. He makes me feel sooo.. so... I cant even explain it. I feel amazing and I always blush whenever someone talks about him, for no reason. Just the thought of him makes me want to scream to whole world how much Im so in love with him(:Am I in love??!?!?!???
You can get over him in a week. He is like any other guy. We fall in love with people because they have specific qualities that we like about them such as confidence, looks, sense of humor etc... Those qualities can be found in other people as well, hence we can fall in love with other people if we want to. The main thing is you have to accept that your relationship with him is over.



If you need some more help, let me know

http://www.2achieveyourgoals.comAm I in love??!?!?!???
Hormones
No, that's called infatuation. Love is the calm after the storm.

No comments:

Post a Comment