Friday, November 19, 2010

I want a guy to fall in love with me, how can i make him fall in love with me?

he is my boyfriend he wants to see other peopleI want a guy to fall in love with me, how can i make him fall in love with me?
I totally agree with what ';Rosa'; said!I want a guy to fall in love with me, how can i make him fall in love with me?
im sorry but it is very hard to make someone like you even if you are great friends or a great couple sometimes people are just not that committed to the relationship that they are in.
You can not make anyone do or say anything unless you have a gun to their head. You are too desperate and needy. If you need someone to love you then love yourself first before you get into a relationship with anyone. It sounds like you are young. Don't lower yourself to being so desperate and needy. Time will come when you will find someone that loves you back and won't have to manipulate anyone or anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment