Sunday, November 21, 2010

Does he still like me and how can i make him fall in love with me again?

i have a really good family guy friend who my two bffs and i hang out with a lot. they both have him on FaceBook, but i don't have it and he used to like me, but when he started liking someone else, i started to like him more. so then we went to a kinda concert thing and we danced loads together. he is away at the moment, but he has sent me a few e-mails and texts and i am going to see him when he gets back and i don't know what to do if he asks me out! And my friends are going to see him be4 me because i am busy, so yeah!

please help!Does he still like me and how can i make him fall in love with me again?
You can't 'make' him or anyone do anything that relates to emotions ~ other than possibly 'anger'.



Does that fact that he liked you automatically mean that he (might have) 'Loved' you? I don't see where the two are automatically the same thing.



Sorry, there is nothing you can do but to continue to live and to live in hope ....or, until the next guy comes along.



Good luck.

Sash.

No comments:

Post a Comment