Friday, November 19, 2010

How do I make him fall in love with me? (READ!!)?

Ok, so there's this guy who is like the hottest guy I've ever seen. Right now, two of my friends know I like him. He's going out with one of my friends right now. They say they like each other, but they're in that group that starts going out first for, I think, just PR. They don't act like they're together at all. He smiles at me in the hallway (sometimes), but he barely knows me. I only see him in the hallways, a little bit at recess/lunch, and I have no classes with him (only choir on Wednesdays for about... 50 or so minutes). He talked noticed me a little bit yesterday. He looks over at me in choir sometimes. I am going crazy over him. What do I do??



My questions:



What should I do to make him notice me more?? (and don't say talk to him, because my friend that is going out with him found out I liked him but I told her I didn't, so if I try talking to him, she might get suspicious)



Should I ask him out after they break up??



Is it ok for a girl to ask a guy out??

(After he dated your friend... she's kind of my friend, but not really)How do I make him fall in love with me? (READ!!)?
you should try to get over him, since your friend likes him..

so yeaah, he's taken, you should back offf..How do I make him fall in love with me? (READ!!)?
How old are you? Don't be this concerned about love.



1. I can't help you there iof you won't even talk to the guy.



2. Not right after. Wait a couple weeks.



3. Yes its perfectly fine. But not too soon.



Make sure you don't just like him because your ';friend'; does. Also, crushing is soooooo not the same as really being in love. Don't fall in love with a stranger. Don't fall in love with the idea of being in love.
..you can't make him love you?



..sorry hon, i wish i could make my guy love me too, but i just started acting like me, (laughing all the time, singing randomly down the halls, saying hi to everyone and being really nice) instead of putting on an act for him, and he's started talking to me :D
seduce him then be very obliging to him constantly. trust me he will think with his little head before the big head. after all to a man lust and love are pretty much the same thing.





but only if your legal ! otherwise just use your imagination!
I was going to give you advice about this then I saw...



';I only see him in the hallways, a little bit at recess/lunch, ';



Recess? How old are you? You are too young to be worried about this boy. Chill out.



I know you aren't going too. But you will regret any action you take. I promise.
When your friend is going out with a guy, he should be off-limits. If your friend knew about this, I assure you she would terminate the friendship. To answer your question: You cannot make anyone else fall in love with you. Falling in love is something that comes through blood, sweat, tears, and time.
yeah i agree with this guy... if you still have recess your way to young to have a bf... wait till ur 16 and ull be ready trust me. i waited till i was 16 and i have the best relationship i could ever ask for and weve been together almost a year now and its true love. so just trust me and wait or ull regret it
just be yourself



answer my question?

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;
you cant make someone fall in love with you. it either works for you or it doesnt. its all in the heart.
what grade are you in?
every guy u see is the hottest guy u'v ever seen
So basically all you do is just put your self out there more, go to parties etc where he will be there, wear something nice (red color clothes makes you more sexier, i personally like women with a red dress, it cathches my eye and they look really nice in red). Also smile at him, wave at him, say hi when you walk past him. But don't make your self seem like a sl*t, wear your clothes appropriately, if you wear to sl*tty clothes, he will get the message of your easy and a one nighter.



The second question, well us guys, when one of our friends break up with their girlfriends, we don;t ask their gf out, its sort of like a unwritten rule. But i don't know about the girls, as you say she isnt really your friend, so i guess it should be ok. But if she was your bestie, then things will get a bit ';awkward'; between you guys, unless she is understanding.



third question, yeah, it is ok to ask a guy out, its nice to have it that way. I mean i know its nerve wrecking to ask some one out but im sure he wont say no. Just say like ';what you doin this saturday'; etc etc. say a day not like ';wanna hang out sometime'; sometime will probably never come, unless he is interested in you alot.
If you want him to notice you more, and you don't want to talk to him, your gonna have to talk to him or dress slutty(big no no). Get his number, and try to get him to hang out with you every now and then...
If he and your frien break up then you should ask him out if you want to, that is all up to you...
The girl rule is that you can't date you best friends ex's, so if she is sorta your friend then it doesn't matter...
Without talking to him you won't get anywhere, seriously! So I don't know what you should do.



Example (true story):



I've always been a shy girl and I've liked this boy since 7th grade. I liked him for 5 years but never come up to him and be his friend, even when I had a chance. Then in 10th grade he finally got a GIRLFRIEND.



But now (I'm a lot older), I recently met another guy who's a lot hotter than the last one....he approached me first and we started talking. We exchanged phone numbers and now we've arranged to meet each other tomorrow!







See what difference talking makes???





By the way, how do you propose they break up? What if they never do and end up liking each other? Get him while you can, trust me!

No comments:

Post a Comment