Friday, November 19, 2010

How do i make my girlfriend fall in love with me again?

My girlfriend has recently fallin out of love with me and developed a serious crush on another guy. She's cheated on my with him but i want to know what to do or say to make her fall head over heals for me again. The guy she likes is playing her and has even told her that.How do i make my girlfriend fall in love with me again?
I feel for you dude. It really sucks when you've been cheated on. Now you may not like this. But you really can't make somebody fall in love with you. Loving you is choice that she ultimately has to make for herself. Now that doesn't mean that you can't heavily influence her choice.



If the guy has told her that he's playing her, she's probably with him because he's something ';exciting and new.'; And sometimes people just need to get that out of their system. I seriously doubt any girl in her right mind wants to stay with a guy who tells her that he's playing her.



Write her letters or something. To show her you still care. Girls really like that. Just be sure not to smother her.How do i make my girlfriend fall in love with me again?
dude, you want to make your gf fall in love with you again? i guess that means she used to love you, right?



well, what happened? if she had feelings for you at one time, it makes total sense that she would feel them again. in fact, your actions have probably caused her to cover up her feelings for you.



here's what you do: go back to doing the things that you did at first. you know, the things that made her laugh, the things that made her want you, the things that made her put her arms around you with adoration.



but here's the key: you have to do this without worrying about her response. even if she doesn't laugh or respond the way you want her to, you've got to be unflappable. girls love guys with confidence, especially when that confidence is unshakable.
She doesn't sound like she is worth your time. If she is still your friend I'd be concerned about her having such low self-esteem that she doesn't care she is being played, but otherwise I'd forget about her. Try to get over her. She got over you when it sounds like she would have been better off with you. If she is truly not in love with you any more I'm not sure there is much you could do anyway. She cheated on you. I don't think the love is there any more.
Move on, once a player always a player! Why put yourself down, apparently she's not into you so don't give her the satisfaction. Just remember there are more women than men....Good luck!
you can't make anyone fall in love with you.

aww if we could !

..if only lol

:)
  • big hair
  • Baby crows starving
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment