Sunday, November 21, 2010

How do i make him fall in love with me again?

Recently I went out with my friends. My boyfriend called me and I told him I was at a restaurant, when I was at my guy friends house with some girlfriends of mine, and we were all drinking. Then he called back and said well the restaurant is closed. so i said we are all at bobby's house, dont worry i'll be right home. but he said get your stuff and leave, because i lied to him. i didnt mean to lie with him, it was just cause i was drinking. im not justifying what i did, it was not really lying because i had been at the restraunt before we went to bobbys house. But now he says he fell out of love with me because he can't be in love with someone who is dishonest. by the way we have been together one year and a month or so. So now that we have made up, i still dont know what to say to him or how to act around him now that he says he doesnt love me anymore. i am just trying to be myself but i still dont know how to i make him fall in love with me again? I love him %26amp; want him to trust me.How do i make him fall in love with me again?
It's not what you want to hear, but cut your losses, and let the guy go. Trust is NUMBER ONE in a relationship, and you've broken the seal. Next time you have a relationship...keep it REAL!How do i make him fall in love with me again?
Ok First off, if he breaks up with you over something so trivial like that, he's not really in love with you...You dont fall out of love because your night was ruined and your girlfriend wasn't where she said she was. Sounds like he's insecure, and the problem is him and not you. Do yourself a favor, dont waste you time going after him...Because he'll pull that **** again...
you can't make anyone fall in love with you for 1 and 2 if he says he dont love you any more cuz of that then he never loved you to begin with. no one falls out of love overnite it takes time.
Buy him a 12 pac of beer and call him.
Trust is important in a relationship and it does not matter how big or small the matter is. For some people, once they cannot trust you, they never will and he even said that he does not love you anymore, I think that is very clear. I recommend you to apologize and move on! I understand that you are thinking that it was not such a huge issue about whether you are at the restaurant or friend's place, even for the drinking,,,,but if he really does not trust you and you cannot change that, move on!
let him go. it's not worth it. it's just a waste of time.
First of all the dude is lieing to you..

NObody can turn love on or off that just dont happen..Give it time and he will come back ..onless he had something going on and he just was waiting for you to slip even if you did or not..
It is difficult, because when we fall in love with someone we give that person our trust, and when they lie to us, we don't know what else they lied to us about. Why don't you tell him the truth? Just tell him you thought he'll be upset if he knew you were drinking with friends, that you love him, that you don't want to lose him, that you are sorry. Don't try to make excuses... If you love the guy, he probably still loves you but he is hurt and confused. Switch off the computer, go and have a heart to heart with him... He'll come round. You have been together for a year, so it must be something there worth fighting for...good luck!
I agree with the first two answers. Most probably he did not love you. That guy was using you to get what he wanted. Sorry to say that. He is not genuine. But in the future, if you care about someone you have to make them trust you. Just say it like it is. ';Honey I am at the restaurant now, but I am not sure where I am headed from them because I have some friends here with me'; Then he would have no cause to mistrust you.
Worst Case Senario...Speaking from experience, you could waste years of your life staying together. He might never completely trust you again, withholding the affection you crave, turning you into a nagging shrew until he finally dumps you for good.

No comments:

Post a Comment