Sunday, November 21, 2010

How do i make a boy fall in love with me?

I met this boy on the internet.He stay in the same city and state as I do.At first i didnt like him then i got to be around him and my thought changed i was in love.He answer all my call then one day he just stoped.What do I do to make him love me again?How do i make a boy fall in love with me?
you can't make anyone fall in love with you. if it happens it happens.How do i make a boy fall in love with me?
Love takes time and besides you can't make someone love you it doesn't work like that and if it did everyone will have someone to love. take some time to get to know him better you met him on the internet for goodness sakes!
you cant..sadly ='[
internet love isn't real in my opinion. people on the internet can put on whatever persona they want. you don't really know him if you just met him on the internet. you don't stop loving someone THAT easily so there wasn't love there to begin with. I think you're infatuated with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment