Sunday, November 21, 2010

How do I make him fall in love with me again?

My boyfriend and I have been together for a year and two months. We have a very serious relationship and basically live together. Our families also get along very well. We have been talking about marriage and our future plans together. I am finishing university in a month and he is in his second year of graduate studies. We are planning to move in together in September. Yesterday we got in a fight and afterwards he told me that he loves me,and that his love for me is becoming stronger everyday but that he is not in love with me anymore. What should I do do make him fall in love again?How do I make him fall in love with me again?
I've been married 27 years. I love my husband, %26amp; he loves me. But that first attraction, falling in love, mad infatuation bit comes %26amp; goes. It's wonderful when it springs back, but it takes some effort. I go out of my way to surprise him by showing up at his job just in time for lunch and we go out to lunch together, and it's fun. He surprises me by showing up where I work with my dog, and we spend my lunch break together. Instead of staying in with the television on an evening, one or the other of us will suggest going to a park to feed bread to the geese. Just simple things, but it's the shaking up of the routine, and spending time in places where we aren't having external entertainment, but being given the opportunity to really look at eachother, share some laughter, and enjoy eachother's company, that keeps the love alive. It gives us the opportunity to appreciate one another. Ruts are easy to fall into, and get comfortable in. But the longer you stay in a rut, the deeper it gets. And it can get hard to climb out of one after too long. Get out there with him and start enjoying eachother again!How do I make him fall in love with me again?
If you think you can ';make'; someone fall in love with you, then you are not ready to be in love.
I'm confused, he told you that he loves you and its becoming stronger everyday, but he is not in love with you anymore?



You don't have to do anything to make him fall in love with you. If he really loves you, then he will love you unconditionally. If not then maybe you and him are not meant for each other. Maybe you'll find someone else who is better than him. You might not be able to accept it now, cos you've never met this someone else yet. Just move with the flow. After all you're still young. :)
If he still wants to be with you, and says he loves you and that his love is becoming stronger everyday, he is in love with you. The lust and fun exciting part is gone, but that doesn't mean hes not in love. i think he used the wrong wording.

Try doing something fun just the two of you every week. bowling, mini golf, exercising together. video games. Something fun and only talk about fun stuff. This will help bring back some fun times to your relationship.
**** him...plain and simple.!!
u can never force somone to love you, if its true, u wouldnt hace to force it.



move on.
nothing...he loves you or he doesnt....sorry...

No comments:

Post a Comment