Friday, November 19, 2010

My boyfriend says he loves me but is not in love with me. How do I make him fall in love with me?

He openly tells me he loves me and is very affectionate. He has introduced me to one of his sisters, her husband and their kids. I haven't met his parents or his three other sisters. We spend at least a couple nights during the week and the weekends together and did live together for a short while when we were out of state. We have been dating for 8 months and I'm head over heels and want to move forward with our relationship.



He has told me that if I would lose a little weight I would be perfect. Is that enough for him to stop from falling? I know he thinks I'm beautiful and sexy because he says so and we have tons of sex. I have no problem turning him on.



Is my always being available an issue? Should I be less available?



I can't figure out what I need to do to get him over this hump and make a commitment, move in together and move forward. Seems like he wants his cake and to eat it to. I'm 36 and he is 30. Please help!My boyfriend says he loves me but is not in love with me. How do I make him fall in love with me?
u cant MAKE him fall in love with u but try a little to be less available

and stuff and he might think sumthings wrong and you guys can talk about it....HOPE i HELPD!My boyfriend says he loves me but is not in love with me. How do I make him fall in love with me?
you can't make anyone fall in love with you sry
9 out of 10 times being less available IS the answer. he's taking you for granted because he knows you will be there when he wants you to be. keep giving him great sex, but definetely be less available. good luck!
';If I lose a little weight that would be perfect';????????????????

';How do I get him over over this hump';??????????

Get over your self confidence issues and move on to a guy that cannot help but fall in love with you JUST AS YOU ARE!!!!!!!!

It sounds like a cliche, but finding 'the one' does happen, but only if you aren't tied up with also rans....



A guy that hasn't introduced you to most of his family and comments about you needing to lose weight is not the sort of guy you want to be spending your ONLY life with.



The guy that can't help falling in love with you and can't wait to show you off to his family and all of his freinds....now that's the guy to spend your life with.
Im only 17 but i can try to help...



A while back i had asked out a friend i have known since i was 10, she had stuck by me through all my problems and did whatever she could to try to make me feel better. I ended up falling so hard for her but i could never bring myself to tell her i loved her don't get me wrong though i would rather of died then have her feel any pain by the time i though i was ready to tell her everything went wrong and we broke up. i was devastated by it i mean the person i thought i loved threw me away



i guess what im trying to say is that some people aren't willing to say how they feel because stuff happens and the last thing you want is to give you heart to someone and have something go wrong and mess it up...i think if you just give him time that he will tell you when he is ready...i hope everything works out for you guys because i know im young but i still know how it feels to have your heart broken :S
can't do anything if about it. he already know too much about you and had too many sex. there is nothing about you that he doesn't know. well you're in your 30s i hope you know what to do by now about your relationship and pick a serious man. but he is 30 i guess men at that age is looking to settle down. hope that what will happen with you and him, time to settle down. to make him happy maybe you should try losing some weight. If you have doubts, i guess you're in a hard circumstance of the relationship because youll never know when a good surprise or a bad one instored for you. Most men don't feel like they're ready, it just the way they perceiving thing. some men dont like to get marry. and i dont suggest bringing up the question about marriage with him. i dont believe that asking men about marriage and moving forward always a bad case.



being too available or not maybe not the issue. but it does threat the relationship, it all depend on what they believes. it hard to comment on that.



dont make an ultimatism with him. if you feel that it not going to work out in the long run, you can see this through his behavior and way he looks at you and the way he talk to you. but since it just 8 months it is not a long time. i think you should a little longer, i think you should get some results around next 12 months. see where your relationship is going.



i believes that women have the ability to looks at their man in a relationship and tell about their future with that man.



good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment