Sunday, November 21, 2010

How can I make him fall in love with me again?!?

Ok heres the story: It was a bad break up. He said I had no time for him but that was because I was graduating. And now I have all the time in the world for him. And I quit my part time job as a dance teacher just to make more time for him. I still love him and we've been together for about a year and a half. He said that if I give him the same feelings as I did to him at the beginning of the relationship then he will come back to me.



How can I do that?How can I make him fall in love with me again?!?
First of all, your basing your life around a guy who is thinking ONLY of himself. You just graduated from school, he should have been more supportive than a cry baby. You quit your job (BAD MOVE) and still he's bitching. Mama, let me tell you something coming from a guy, you can NOT make a guy fall in love with you just like a guy can't make a girl do the same. It's a feeling felt so deep inside that when it explodes time seems to fly by, nothing else matters and the only thing more important than breathing is you. Get you job back first of all and never never EVER do that again for some guy. Second, don't chase him because if he knew better, he would've known that an educated woman is better than 2 dumb b*tches in the bed.



Here's another tip for ALL you ladies out there, ALWAYS have enough money saved up in case you ever have to leave a man because the worst thing is a woman having to and wanting to leave and not being able to afford to.



So hun, yes, time was invested in your relationship, but if he didn't care about you enough to support your goals and dreams and to wait it out a little longer, than he isn't worth it. He's being selfish, but don't tell him that. He'll either deny it or you would have just given him to answer he needs just so that he can say I'm sorry after you've told him of course that you were through with his cry baby attittude.How can I make him fall in love with me again?!?
He doesn't sound like a guy you would want to spend that much energy on. Look at how manipulative he is: you quit your job for him! He puts conditions on your behavior and specifies which feelings you're supposed to have to make him like you! I'm afraid you could keep giving up work and activities for him, keep modifying your feelings to please him, and it still wouldn't be enough. He gets a kick out of bossing you around. You can do better than him! Go back to the jobs and activities you love, and hold out for a guy who likes you for being independent and involved!
Try talking to him about it. Tell him you feel the same way about him as you did before and explain to him that you have all the time in the world now to be with him. Just ask him for a second chance.. Good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment