Friday, November 19, 2010

This guy is VERY attracted to me,and I am attracted to him,but how do I make him FALL IN LOVE WITH ME? ?

I know he's not in love with me because this has been going on for one year and he doesn't want to be with me. We work together. He's always touching me ';accidentally';, and I feel like all he wants is have sex with me. How can I make him fall in love with me? Can I do that? This guy is VERY attracted to me,and I am attracted to him,but how do I make him FALL IN LOVE WITH ME? ?
Do you love him? If you feel like all he wants to do is have sex with you, why would you love him? He doesn't deserve your love.



To answer your question, you can't MAKE someone fall in love with you. It just happens. Or doesn't.This guy is VERY attracted to me,and I am attracted to him,but how do I make him FALL IN LOVE WITH ME? ?
nope sorry you can't do that - many women try, but fail miserably, if he loves you, he loves you, if he doesn't, he doesn't. Easy as that :)

No comments:

Post a Comment