Sunday, November 21, 2010

How can I make him fall in love with me?

I am talking with a guy that he likes me and I like him, but I want to make him really fall in love with me. How can I do this? How should I act and behave to him?How can I make him fall in love with me?
Hard to force love !!!! BUT !



I pursued my partner for almost 6 months and it took 14 months before we got together!!



The 6 months where spent talkin, so I would say your already doin da right thing. Share ideas thoughts, and see what u actually have in common. ( u may find u dont really want to be in love with u lol)



But seriously find out as much as u ca bout him and let him understand u, cant promise anythin but it worked fantastically for me !( he didn't want to be with me when we first met)



Good luck Dee xx

No comments:

Post a Comment