Sunday, November 21, 2010

How can I make someone fall in love with me or how can I make peace with things I cannot changed? Please help ?

I love someone so much but this person does not love and this person fakes actually is a ';he'; and I am getting frustrated. He knows that I am in love and now he is taking advantage of me and that hurts so bad. Now I want to revenge. Please help I have been a stupid irresponsible idiot. Now I need help, I have learned from my stupid mistakes.How can I make someone fall in love with me or how can I make peace with things I cannot changed? Please help ?
You can't make any one love you. Don't get revenge, won't make you feel any better. Learn from your mistakes, walk away and get on with you life. If you keep thinking about it, and drowning yourself with what if's and how come's you'll miss a REAL opportunity pass you by :o)



Good Luck!How can I make someone fall in love with me or how can I make peace with things I cannot changed? Please help ?
I know you love him, but i think the best thing for you to do is just give each other space. Spend time apart, do things with other friends. Itll be hard, i know, but he should know that you cant be taken advantage of. You need a real man, not someone who'll use you because you care for them more than they care for you.I hope everything works out =)
  • high speed usb
  • myspace names
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment