Friday, November 19, 2010

How can i Make an ex fall in love with me again...?

Me and an Ex used to have sex..but hes not into me as before..how can i make him fall in love with me ??

Some girls are good at that game of getting someone to like them back ...

Any tips...ideas??

:xHow can i Make an ex fall in love with me again...?
What was it about you that made him fall in love with you when you were together? That answer will get you further than strategies right now since you'll know exactly where to start. The approaches and strategies just help you get there.How can i Make an ex fall in love with me again...?
You can't make some one fall in love . If it is not there now then if you do get it you will to keep working to keep it and love is not a full time job it is something that should be given freely .
Don't. An ex is an ex for a reason, sweetie. Move on, get over him.
you should put tabasco sauce on yur pussy and let him eat u out lol

No comments:

Post a Comment