Sunday, November 21, 2010

How do I make a girl fall in love with me?

She told me I was cute. She told me she wanted to go out with my but she has a boyfriend and she says she wants to break up with him. Everyday little by little they fall in love with each other more and more. How do I make her break up with him and go out with me. How do I make a girl fall in love with me?
She might be saying it to not hurt your feelings. And it takes two to be in relationship. So whatever the path she is on, let it be so. Be patient. If she can so easily break up with her current boyfriend to get with you, wouldn't it be easy to break up with you to get another boyfriend? Please think this through, especially if you have any evil plans.



TonyHow do I make a girl fall in love with me?
Alright, no problem! Have a good one :D



Tony

Report Abuse


Just talk a little bit with her, then make a sweet complament when your about to leave, and she will remember what you said to her, and you will be in her head for the whole day or even longer, then just give her a quick glance, with a love eye.DON'T STARE, It's ike a pattern, First Talk to her LITTLE for a COUPLE OF SECONDS or 1 MINUTE, then the next day don't talk and she will be running after you to talk to her some more, LOkk, just do what I told you and I GRANTEE YOU, SHE WILL BE RUNNING AFTER YOU.!
There is nothing called making somebody to fall in love with you



It is either you fall in love with somebody or you do not.



What you are thinking may not work



She chose the other boy as bf and you as a sideshow so if she wants to go out with you she needs to do the breaking up not you



If you still trust her Good luck




dont make her break up with him. that is just wrong. talk to her more and get her to like you. she might break up with him. then you can go out with her. dont MAKE her break up with him. that is not a good way to deal with this.

No comments:

Post a Comment