Sunday, November 21, 2010

How to make him fall in love?

we talked a bout falling in live with one an other, but how do i really make him fall?

should we spent more time?

how should i be with him?

whats the right thing to do to makr him fall?

Im in a early stage in this relationship, 4 day to be exact,

what does couple do to fall in love?

How to make him fall in love?
you cant make some1 love u..its just a natural feeling that will happen by itself...

it took me 2 years to realise i lov my ex..n now am back with him..he had let me go away 2 years back as i didnt lov him..n he waited for me..



after 2 years i realise my lov for him..n here i am with him..u see u cnt make some1 lov u..it just happens when it'll happen..be patientHow to make him fall in love?
let it all out....talk about lots of things...it just has to feel right too.

don't ';make it happen';

because then it's just forced fake love, and you don't want that.

No comments:

Post a Comment