Friday, November 19, 2010

I really love this guy but he doesnt like me. how do i make him fall in love with me.?

he used to like me and we had a great time but then these girls put things on his mind which are not true.they told him i was talking bad about him behind his back.i swear i wasnt i just love im but now he doesnt want to talk to me.!!! PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!I really love this guy but he doesnt like me. how do i make him fall in love with me.?
tell him to give u like 5 min. to explain the whole thing and maybe he'll believe u and if he doesn't then tht's his lost and u should move on and it'll take time but you'll be better off and u can't make/force a guy to fall in love no matter how much u love them good luck hope he listensI really love this guy but he doesnt like me. how do i make him fall in love with me.?
Honestly you cant make someone fall inlove with you but heres what i would do. Change your look annd some color or wear some lipgloss. Start conversations. write down a list of things you think he would be interested in and then talk to him about it. You can ask him for help on your homework. Just get sometime where its just u and him in a quiet room. you can bump into him a little or you can just flirt with him. Not the slut way just the way where you do a cute laugh and stuff. Good luck!!!!!!! em
There is no recipe for that. You can only be genuine but not too overwealming

No comments:

Post a Comment