Friday, November 19, 2010

How to make him love me again?

ok so me and my boyfriend have been dating for a year and three months.

we got into a huge fight 5 days ago; we talked it out a little bit but ever since then all we've being doing is fighting.

i feel like hes fading away from me he doesn't touch me no more or kiss me nono moret makes me feel like ****

all i wanna do is cry



i wanna knwo how to make him fall in love with me all over again

he use to touch me all the time and hold my hand, rub my back, and brush my hair, he use to always get me a drink when i said i was thirsty, i dont know why but he stoped doing all that.



someone please help me out i want him back i love him soo muchHow to make him love me again?
I really know what you mean... Idk either. The same exact thing is happening to me right now. Right now what im doing is trying to find reasons to be happy.. But things just keep getting worst... But I really love going on like teenspot.com and talking to just random people about this kinda stuff. Some of those people are going threw the exact same things or they have before and they could help you.. Either way its good to talk to people you dont know, cuase they cant judge you or anything. And ull never talk to them again(:



But if you wanna talk email me(:How to make him love me again?
hi
It's time to let him get to third base.
TALK WITH HIM tell him how you feel, tell him you want to feel like you first started dating again if you cant say it to his face write a letter to him, also try and plan a special evening. Also ask yourself this: when he was doing all thoose sweet things were you doing sweet things for him too? like rubbing his back or getting him a drink? little things like that? he may also feel unapreciated.
Ok I hope you don't mind the truth from your photo you are very young so I am going to say this so it don't sound hurtful you guys have been together a little a over a year and you had one big fight but I think he was done way before the fight you should move on with your life and work past this if he really loves you he will come a round but if he don't he may have been planning to get out and the fight gave him the out he needed sorry if that hurts but you deserve better then that it takes two to fight
The only way he will love you again is with a love ray that can actually change his thoghts about you as being obsessed and crazy to being nice and beautiful. Theres only one down side thow you have to flash him with the ray every other month because it wears off so it turns out pretty expensive. You can buy it on the internet for about 20 dollars off of ebay.
  • waxing hair removal creams
  • thinning hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment