Friday, November 19, 2010

How to make him fall in love with me (or again?)?

theres these two guys at my school, and i really like both of them. not to be mean, but i want to make one jealous of the other because he would be going out with me. however, the first guy, (lets call him joe) really liked me last year. i liked him too, and we couldnt stay away from each other. but now, we sorta drifted apart. he still thinks that i like him, and embarrasses everybody by telling them so. that's hardly even true.But, the other guy (lets call him mike), i think really likes me, but is too shy to do anything about it. he's social, a little bit too much, but i can tell that he likes me by the fact that his knees start shaking and his hands start to sweat when ever i talk to him. so, my conclusion is, how to i get mike to ask me out to prove that what joe's been telling everyone is wrong?

p.s. dont tell me there isnt a way to do it. or by i cant make it happen.How to make him fall in love with me (or again?)?
I don't think you can really play with people's emotions like that



I mean, if 'Mike' really does like you, then just help him along, or even YOU ask HIM out. But don't do it for any reasons to prove someone wrong, or make someone jealous - only ask him out if you want to go out with him



And for 'Joe', well it sounds like he still likes you a bit, and maybe wants to go out with you if he keeps telling everyone you like him - it's probably the other way around.



Don't use anyone - that never turns out well



But if you want to go out with Mike for good reasons, just hang out with him more, chat more, and he'll eventually become more comfortable around you.How to make him fall in love with me (or again?)?
You've been reading too much of that Twilight non sense. Girls don't need guys to be happy.



If you want a guy be independent, be yourself and all the rest will fall into place.
1. its phenomenally immature to think that a guy is just going to fall in love with you by making him jealous



2. just ask him out why wait for him? i hate when girls do that.

No comments:

Post a Comment