Friday, November 19, 2010

How to make a guy(teen)fall in love with me?

well i know he already likes me,he told me,we are both in high school,not the same one though,and i think im falling in love with him,im not really sure,but that's not what im asking,i want to know how to make him fall in love with me.No trolling or making fun please.How to make a guy(teen)fall in love with me?
UMMM smile at him b sarcaticHow to make a guy(teen)fall in love with me?
Ahh, i am having the same issue right now. it really sucks.



But just be yourself, and be nice to him and try to look pretty everyday!



Oh yeah, umm for some reason it seems like texting works as well. so text him late at night at like 7:30 then if you can go til like 11:00 he obviously likes talking to you.



hope i helped!

:D

No comments:

Post a Comment