Sunday, November 21, 2010

How can I make him fall in love with me.?

I like this guy and I eventually want more from him we are like roomates but we deal with each other but I know he sees other people but he is good to me and my family and we n ever argue and he hides nothing from me. I love his style and he says I am the closest thing to a girlfriend in his life.How can I make him fall in love with me.?
u can't make him fall in love w u, but if he does love u, sooner or later u guys will happen.How can I make him fall in love with me.?
take your time. what happens happens. you cant make someone love you.
You can't make a person fall in love with you.



What you can do is be who you are and hope he finds that lovable.
He is hinting something...';closest thing to a girlfriend in his life';.....
First of all, you can never ';make'; someone fall in love with you! But the fact is, this guy is good to you, and your family, and you get along well with each other. That's a start! Just be yourself and continue hanging out as friends. If there ever comes a time when you feel like he might be interested in you as more than that, then take the initiative and ask him on a date. See where it goes from there.
u cant make a guy fall in love with u it just doesnt happen like that try telling him how u feel and hope he feels the same way and if he doesnt suggest being just friends u dont want somthing like that to screw up a relationship
You sound like a very sweet person, but no one can make someone love another, love is a gift, and this gift can be taken away. Just be yourself and don't push it, if it is meant to happen it will.
He considers you his best friend. If he was interested in you for a girl friend he would let you know it.
I used to wonder how I could MAKE someone love me, or GET someone to go out with me etc.

Eventually I started to understand that I had a very controlling attitude. After I stopped trying to Make, or GET people to do the things I wanted them to do, I started to feel a lot less frustrated.
You got to be yourself and be extra charming. Try hinting that you really like him alot and that you like his style and everything about him, and that it will be nice to be his gf.
You can't exacly make someone love you, but if you take the time to be better friends with him, unexpected things can happen.
start to flirt with him alot if you like him and see what happens thats kinda like me and my best freind because i likd him and i started to flirt and stuff like thta and we are almost going out but he hasn't asked me out becasue he went on vacation and he is not getting back till later and his best freinds said that he really likes me and that he talks abiut me all the time so hopes it works out with you and him hope this helps

No comments:

Post a Comment