Friday, November 19, 2010

I can make all girl likes me but somehow cant make them fall in love with me.why?

honestly,i can make every girl likes me.being nice and sweet to them.all girl likes me.but somehow it is dificult to make any girl to fall in love with me.i see my friend just talk the girl for few times, immediately can make girl very excited seeing him.why? what magical quality he has?any idea?how to make girl fall in love with me?I can make all girl likes me but somehow cant make them fall in love with me.why?
';Liking'; someone is on platonic terms and one doesn't consider romantic considerations. However, love is a different story. YOU CANNOT 'make' someone fall in love with you. it's a natural thing. Girls fall in love with guys that are not friendly and cool all the time. It's just chemistry. Give it time, you are young. You have plenty of time in your life for love. Focus on school and preparing for the future. Fact: girl do fall in love with successful men faster, and now is your time to setup a successful life.I can make all girl likes me but somehow cant make them fall in love with me.why?
it take time if u love a girl u should say it with ur heart the only way

u should use girls to make them fall inlove with u
You cant really make a girl fall in love with you. Its either meant to be or not. I'm guessing you must be real young... like between the ages of 13 and 16? well your just gonna have to wait. BUT you can give a girl a reason to fall in love. Just Be yourself.
it takes time. just be yourself, dont act any different.

you'll find someone one day. dont worry.

No comments:

Post a Comment