Friday, November 19, 2010

He loves me, But what Can I do to make him FALL IN LOVE me again?

I have been with my Fiance for almost 3 years. I have made some mistakes in the past and he knows what happens in the past, stays in the past. Since I will never do what I did to break his heart ever again. I want him to want to be romantic again and Fall IN love all over again.

It's also hard not being with him everyday 24/7 like we were for 2 years when we lived together. I had to move back into my parents house so I can get money for college and have health insurance and such.. So now we have to work around his busy sheudle of being a Real Estate Property Manager and Me in college and working part-time.

I know we wil get married down the line ounce I am down with college and have saved up enough money to move out of my parents house.

What Can I do?



I love him so much and I miss him whenever I don't see him. I know that he loves me to, but not like how it was when He didn't know all the full-truth to what happened in my past.He loves me, But what Can I do to make him FALL IN LOVE me again?
I'm gonna guess something happened a year ago?...



When the trust is broken the person hurt does begin to make moves that won't necessarily benefit the both of you. Why? Because for right now and maybe forever, you can't be trusted when it counts. So he's got to establish himself again. I had an ex that cheated on me because I had been away (Army deployment) for so long. When I returned I threw myself into work and she essentially became a permanent booty call. The love was gone. The honeymoon over. At that point, to me, she really was only good for one thing. But I was busy with work and didn't want to be alone during that time so I kept her around.



Not saying that's what happened between you and him or that he's feeling the same way but... think about it.He loves me, But what Can I do to make him FALL IN LOVE me again?
To try to talk to him and convince him.
Sounds like he is in the process of developing his life without you. Sometimes too many things happen to hang on but if he is still with you then show him through your actions.
get a boyfriend!
Treat your relationship like it's starting all over again i.e. do all those little things that you used to do. Try the e-book at http://www.bringbackthespark.com - It gives you lots of suggestions to have a warm, intimate relationship. It sure helped friends of ours.



You also need to make time for each other - romance each other. The trust will take time to re-build, but if you keep building, it will return. Remember though, it's easier for YOU to say that ';what's in the past, stays in the past';. HE is the one who has to be able to move on though. You can help by doing things to put that little something back in your relationship. Good luck.
you should ignore your past before you know him .but you didn't because you are ans with him ,he should love you more .call him and tell him how you felling and tell him you shouldn't tell him your past but you did because you want to be ans with him ,and you are ready now ,you are not make same mistakes again .

or if you know it is bothering him just ignore it and don't take about it any more .spending more time with him make him more think about you .call him ask him for death good man is not Always com around .life is short have fun good luke

No comments:

Post a Comment