Sunday, November 14, 2010

On a break... what can I do to make him love me again?

We've been on a ';break'; since Monday. He still comes over everyday to do renovations around our house. What can I do to show him I'm sorry about how I've treated him and to make him fall in love again with me? I was thinking when he came over this weekend sometime I could make his fave. meal and a dessert he's been begging me to make for over a year. What else could I do? I'm so scared to lose him and I want to do anything I can!On a break... what can I do to make him love me again?
You could always write him a letter about your feelings, explaining to him how much he means to you and that losing him would make your world fall apart. If you want to get even more creative, try writing him a poem explaining your feelings. Ask him to come over and like you said, make his fave. meal and dessert. There's no time like the present time, you know. I'm sure this would mean a whole lot to him. You could also hire his fave. movie and go all out and make the night all about him. Play romantic music, ease your way back into his arms, you know? Don't force things, let them come out naturally. Good luck. ;)On a break... what can I do to make him love me again?
i dont know what it is you did or who suggested the break. i also dont know what you mean by treating him bad like, did you cheat on him?



anyways, most people suggest a break because they need some breathing time. just for peace of mind, assume that he just needs time to be alone and doesn't have any intentions of splitting up with you (he would have done so already, no break needed).



if it goes on for too long, though you should let him know that if he really wanted to break up he should just say so and its unfair to keep you around and ask him what he wants. but for now, just relax and hope things get back to normal soon when he starts to miss you a lot.
oooo the meal would be a perfect idea! the way to a mans heart is through his stomach

and while hes eating just talk about things and reminisce about good times and then bring up getting back together and that you will treat him better and still love him yada yada
he still loves you.

maybe he just needs a bit of space and time with friends.

try and talk about it but dont harass him for an answer.

No comments:

Post a Comment