Friday, November 19, 2010

Major issues with fiancee how do I make him refall in love with me?

Okay so my finacee have been ';engaged'; for like 6 months now. And together for over a year. Our realationship sucks now, he hates talking to me, talks to other girls which bugs me, hates seeing me, but he always says that he loves seeing me and talking to me. But when we fight he says all i do is *****. I just want our realationship to be exciting again, How do I make him fall in love with me again?Major issues with fiancee how do I make him refall in love with me?
You should talk to him and ask him if he feels pressured to get married/if he felt pressured to propose. Tell him that you really care about him, and that you do want to be with him, but that you don't want him to feel uncomfortable with anything. Ask him if something has been bothering him lately.Major issues with fiancee how do I make him refall in love with me?
A fiancee is a girl. It is therefore impossible to make ';him'; fall in love with you.
why would you want to win-over a guy who treats you this way?

you're engaged?

oh... no, wait... ';engaged';? a happy couple doesn't put their status in quotes.

either you talk to him about it and find out of he's willing to fix things or...

break

up

with

him

now.



you deserve better.

i know you want things to go back to the way they were, but if he's not willing to fix this then you're just going to continue being unhappy. do not force this. you deserve to be with someone who is always going to be willing to make things better and better each day.
That ';in love'; thing is like being hungry or tired. It comes and goes.



Love is what happens when two mature people compare their principles, goals, and work really hard to make a life together.



Sounds to me like you two are not for each other or at least not ready for each other.



He is not the only one with a problem. You seem unrealistic. A long-term, exclusive, committed relationship is rarely ';exciting';. It is a dedication and a choice for the future.



Break the engagement and don't sleep with him. A pregnancy will put the last nail in the coffin.
its over

No comments:

Post a Comment