Friday, November 19, 2010

How can I make him fall in love with me??? ( Women ONLY)?

I am 11, I like a 13 year old! I told my mom, I am aloud to date him!!!! But, How do I get him interested? His grandmother is my art teacher, But she and I don't really talk! He is a good boy but hangs out with the bad boy's! But, I REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY like him, And its NOT for his good looks (He doesn't have any)How can I make him fall in love with me??? ( Women ONLY)?
Your 11 how hard can it be to get him to like you. I usually would just say your young what does it matter.. but you sound like you really like him... maybe if it is not uncomfortable with his grandma then maybe you can ask her to help you make something in art class for him and you could give it to him. It would show him that you like him and his grandma would like you and if the grandma likes you then his mom would like you.... its a winning situation lol ... if he doesnt like you then move on cry if you need to but you are young and there will be a lot of more boys and men after him... good luck.How can I make him fall in love with me??? ( Women ONLY)?
Why don't you wait until you are older and jsut become good friends first. That way you can get him interested without the pressure.
wait til you reach puberty,honey...take your time
You can't make a boy fall in love with you, you can only be yourself. The first step is to just talk to him and be friends with him without worrying about him being your boyfriend, it may turn out when you get to know him that you may not like him as much.



Be careful if he is hanging out with bad boys too, you don't want t get in any trouble due to a boy they are just not worth it!!



And given that you are 11 you shouldn't have a worry in the world!! Enjoy being 11 and don't let boys worry you.

No comments:

Post a Comment