Friday, November 19, 2010

How do i make him fall out of love?

okayy there's this guy.. we basically have been talking for 6 months, but i dont like him like that. i alrdy told him! err! and he does not get it. he's a good person, but the things he does is totally not good for me. he works at the mall, owns motorcycle and a racing car, dropped out of HS, and is an orphan. what can yu say about that? i hav parents who disapprve him. i can't be w/him. it's not the fact that it's b/c of my parents. i hav my own stndrds of an ideal guy too. he's totally not my type. well.. i have sympathy and care for him, but i dont want to see him that way. neways.. he gave me his myspace password and says that i can do w/e in there. well i want to delete our picture in there.. shud i delete it eventho it's not my account or shud i just leave it alone? b/c i want his family to know that we ARE NOT going out %26amp; that he's the only one thinking that.. not me. idk how many ppl hav alrdy thought we're 2gthr, but we are not! how do i help him fall out of love 4rm me? i told him to go finish his GED and then go find another girl, but he says that after that i mite change my mind.. so rite now he's trying to prove that he can get me. he alrdy hav plans like he wants to be with me. i feel so bad, yet i can't see us 2gether. he says i kno how 2 make him the happiest out of all his other ex's and that he's not gonna let me go that easy. ERRrr! and he lives like 4 hrs away 4rm me which he alrdy came like 4 x's to meet me and my family. he even told me that he's never done this b4. but i told him id want him wasting his time to come see me when i can't feel nething for him that way.. what shud i do? i'm not saying i'm a great person all the way, but i want a good life for me too. id want to e w/someone who rly cant supprt me. how do i make him fall out of love? i started talking less to him and that only makes him miss me more.. what do i do?How do i make him fall out of love?
My job is in the health care industry and I work with a lot of women who do well enough to take care of themselves. If you work on advancing your skills you don't have to find a man to take care of you. Then instead of materialistic standards you can look for compatability in basic values, which is what helps make a solid relationship. As for an ex not letting go, this is something that women have to deal with more often than guys, but still in the few times someone was like that with me I found the best option was to be too busy for them all the time. Even then he might not stop until you are with someone who can tell him to back off. But regardless, I recommend being too busy and brushing them off unless it gets so annoying a restraining order is needed. As for what he says on myspace, I would tell my friends we are not together and stay out of that profile. Let him pretend all he wants, it just makes him look stupid to friends when you tell them the truth. Sorry you have to deal with this... hope things get better =(

No comments:

Post a Comment