Sunday, November 21, 2010

How do I make him fall in love with me?

So there's this guy and I'm completely, utterly, unmistakably infatuated with him. I liked him more than I've ever liked any guy...EVER. He's goofy, mysterious, guitar-playing, moody, the whole package. I'd say we're at friends level but not super close. He usually ignores me or spits out sarcastic comments. We've talked a few times but he never seemed too interested. (I know for a fact he doesn't have a girlfriend or love interest.)



Now the problem is, that because I work at Hollister he thinks I'm a vapid, superficial, airhead. Which is not true at all, but because I like him so much I tend to give off ditzy/goofball vibes when I'm around him out of shyness.



How can I show him that I really am smart and witty, and make myself completely irresistible to him? I don't know how to be witty around him because all my thoughts just go out the window everytime he's around. I want to be the girl of his dreams.



Should I learn guitar? Re-do my look? Create a new image? What can I do?How do I make him fall in love with me?
First off, the way you talk around him probably adds to the way he thinks of you. But since there's nothing you can do about that...

There's no secret to making someone fall in love with you. Trust me, if there was, no one would even be in this section. The only thing is to just try to get him to like you as you are, without changing yourself into something you're not. If you're so sure that he's the one for you, then you wouldn't have to change your image, personality, outlook, etc. I think that learning guitar was an interesting comment though. It could help, maybe...maybe.

And um...If you want him to not think of you as a superficial airhead, stop being so shy. Yeah, it sounds harder than it is, but all you have to do is whatever you would normal if he wasn't around. If you can't get someone to like you as you are then they're not worth the effort. Unfortunately...sigh...

Anyway, good luck and i hope it works out for you in the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment