Friday, November 19, 2010

My husband says hes not in love with me anymore. what can i do to make him fall back in love with me.?

i am trying to work on fixing my marriage and my husband means so much to me and so does my marriage. i have done everything to try and make him happy. he came home from work the week of thanksgiving and told me he doesnt know if he can stay married anymore. we have to small kids that r in the middle of everything. he goes out every weekend and drinks with his friends and leaves me home. i feel like his friends have something to do with it bc they r all single. how do i fixed my marriage bc its really hurting me. please help i need some advise on how to save my marriage and how to make my husband fall in love with me againMy husband says hes not in love with me anymore. what can i do to make him fall back in love with me.?
Sorry it's to lateMy husband says hes not in love with me anymore. what can i do to make him fall back in love with me.?
You can't make someone fall back in love. What you can do is end this relationship, he's obviously not ready, and it's horrible he didn't tell you all this before the marriage and kids.

You don't need someone like him to make you happy, only you can do that. There are a lot of mature, responsible men who wouldn't do this to you, I hope you find someone like that.
Sounds like he has pretty much made up his mind about not wanting to be married to you anymore, most likely, he wants to be single like his buddies are and the fact he hangs out with them instead of you should be a pretty clear sign that nothing your doing is going to make him change his mind, he has to want to work on saving the marriage also, or your just talking to a blank wall so to speak, sorry about that.
Ok I was in the same boat that your in. I fell out of love with my wife and just buried my head in the sand and figured it would sort itself out, it did not. We are now separated and both are in Casual relationships and we are still both trying to figure out where it all went wrong, but the best and only advice I can give you is that you both go to counselling. NOW. if he wont there is not much you can do.Sorry
unfortunately there is nothing that a person can do to make someone fall back in love with them.....except being yourself. that doesn't really work at this point. you need to tell him that he is hurting you and remind him that he has small children that will be affected by this. that's all that you can do.....you can't just hold him down....that will make him more ornery....and you will make him even more distant from you.
Why would you want to hold on to someone who has made it clear that they don't want you. That sounds self destructive, if you ask me. I know you have small kids and being divorced sounds scary, but being in a loveless marriage sounds far more scary to me!
i feel sad for you.....just try to find out if he has someone else in his life?

and please make him realise that you have kids to take care of and also sit with him and discuss what is wrong in your marriage and try to mend it...i hope things work for you.....god bless you
Explain to him what your divorce lawyer is going to do to him in graphic language. That will quicken his breath, send his heart racing, break out in cold sweat and he will fall back in love with you in an instant.
There is nothing you can do.

Im really sorry. But you can't

make someone love you. You

can try but I doubt it.

Again i am really sorry and

hope you find real love.
One thing about life, you cant make a man love you. I advise you to move on without him and first find happiness in yourself and kids because I think he still wants to be single.
You can't make him fall in love with you, but you can show him that you are worth falling in love with.
There is nothing you can do to make him fall back in love with you.
Sounds like you may want to pay Al-Anon a visit.



http://www.Al-Anon.org
You are right, its because he is hanging around with his single mates and probably envious of their freedom and now he wants his freedom back too, a life without the responsibility and committment of a wife and family. Thats a real shame, but you cant make him fall back in love with you if he's already made up his mind that he wants out. All you can do is talk to him, tell him how you feel, ask him what he wants, what would make him happy, how can you be a loving couple again? Give him extra attention, go out together and enjoy just being a couple again. Remind him how good it can be together. Hopefully he will have second thoughts and stay with you.
If your husband told you that he was not in-love with you anymore, that is not your fault. If you feel you have valid reasons for him to want to leave you, then so be it. You can apply what not to do in your next marriage. However, no good ever comes to a marriage when the husband or wife spends every weekend out drinking. It sounds to me like he wants ';freedom'; at this point in his life. So, give it to him, but make sure you obtain child support. Your pain will lesson. By him just telling you that he is not sure if he wants to stay married was designed to hurt you. That's not love.
I know your intentions are well,and you are such a good wife for it. But sweetie, you cannot force someone to fall back in love with you. He is already treating you like garbage going out every weekand and leaving you at home. I know its hurting you, its the most painful feeling in the world. Why dont you try sitting down with him and talking to him about some of the things you can fix, and put those things into action. What exactly is it that your doing do you think? if you need someone to talk too and have IM please im me at the address below and we can talk more!



mamcguire24 on yahoo!
You can't make someone fall in love with you, or make them stay married to you.



If he is out with single guys every weekend, I think his ';doesn't know if he can stay married anymore'; was probably his stupid, cowardly way of saying ';I am seeing someone else and cheating on you';



Shock him! Be strong and go and see a solicitor and start divorce proceedings, if he does care at all for you it will bring him back into reality very quickly. If he doesn't then darling you really don't want him, otherwise you are just going to be a door mat all your life.
Sorry, I know exactly how you feel my husband [of 24 yrs] recently told me the same thing and he works with singles too, what do they tell them? what goes on? there's nothing you can say to him, it has to come from him, especially at this time of year when we strive to be happy and peaceful. Just be strong from within yourself, lean on Jesus.

They are being influenced to live the single life, it's nothing we have done. I don't think mentioning the kids will help. I always woke up happy, now I wake up very sad.
that seems to always happen {when a partner male or female hangs out with other singles} ask him to go out with you one night. go to a bar have a few drinks try to loosen him up and maybe he'll talk. or you could get him plastered and have him confess everything lol. i think once he starts hanging out with other married men you two will be alright. marriage is hard work i know i am married. it doesn't get any easier when you have little ones either. ask him about marriage counseling. hope everything works out for ya hun!
HIS FRIENDS?



Honey you are deep in the river of DENIAL!



Your husband is a pig and please make sure you DO NOT get pregnant again. HE IS SHOWING YOU HE DOES NOT WANT A WIFE AND KIDS!





You basically let him walk ALL OVER you. He has no love or respect for you. You give him a free pass to ACT single and you wonder how he could possibly like that over a whiny wife and screaming kids? Like I said you are in total denial and your husband has no value of your marriage.





My advice is? Save yourself...your marriage seems like it has been done for a long time.
Be his girlfriend again. Be the woman you were when you met. Maybe you feel like you are, but maybe he feels like you aren't. Take the kids to grandmas, leave them with a girlfriend, put them to bed early... and go out for a night without any expectations/have fun TOGETHER. Ask to be included when he goes out, or make plans with other married or dating couples. Be the kind of woman who isn't desperate for his attention, and who's laid back. Sometimes worries and such associated with marriage push a man away, not always. Sometimes there are things you just can't fix. But maybe you can try little things without fighting.
I can understand what you are saying. I am behaving like your husband with my husband. I think no matter what you do, it;s difficult to convince him if he is not in love with you. I don't love my husband, rather I hate him, everything he says makes me angry. I am also trying to make the marriage as I don't want to live alone. Selfish, but yes. But I doubt if that can even go long way. At some point I will run away. All you can do is talk to him, and tell him that you want to make this marriage work. Tell him, how can you live without him. Show more affection and tell him he will be fine. Just ask him to take some time. Do not force him for anything. He is already negative, your simple annoying step can push him away. Hope you can work this out. Go out, drink with him..:) just kidding. be happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment