Monday, December 12, 2011

How to make a Scorpio guy fall in love with a Virgo guy.?

There is this guy who I like from choir practice (he is gay) and I told him I have a crush on him. But how me a Virgo can make a Scorpio fall in love with me. how can i also show that I like him.How to make a Scorpio guy fall in love with a Virgo guy.?
just be yourself :) dont go trying to change to what you think he might like, because he will see right through that. Be gentle, friendly and trusting with him, because then he might be able to open up and then really love youHow to make a Scorpio guy fall in love with a Virgo guy.?
You already told him that you had crush on him. If he is genuinely interested he will reciprocate, if not then it is his loss.
i think you did the right thing, scorpio like the ';tell it like it is'; type if he's interested he'll make his move.

No comments:

Post a Comment