Monday, December 12, 2011

How can i make my self fall in love with him?

Theres taht guy that really likes me but i odnt feel that way. i know that he would be always there for me and he would not ever hurt me or cheat on me ... how can i fall in love with him? what do i have to say to myself to start doing itHow can i make my self fall in love with him?
Don't doll. I've been there and tried that, and it didn't work out so well. I'm talking about my first boyfriend and I spent a good month trying to make myself like him. I did start to develop feelings but by month 3 I realized it was a mistake because my feelings completely died and I spent the last 3 months of our relatioship trying to gently break up with him. It ended in a mutual breakup but then we had an argument several months afterwards and didn't speak to eachother for about a year. We are on good terms now but it still never would have worked out between us. If there's no initial attraction, don't force it, and don't feel bad about it. He's just not right for you. I'm now very happily married to the real man of my dreams. You will too.How can i make my self fall in love with him?
if you believe in the stories of arranged marriages....



you will apparently grow to love someone after you have spent alot of time with the regardless of how you really felt at the beginning
You shouldn't try to make yourself fall in love with someone, love comes naturally.
if that is what you really want, it will happen, it's true, if it is not meant to happen it won't
If you don't love him, you don't love him..what's the point in trying to force yourself to? That won't make you happy. You'll find other people who like you as much as this guy does, and you'll eventually find one you like back, so just be patient. This obviously wasn't meant to happen.
u juss can't make ur self fall in love wif someone! ya juss can't! mk........if ya really didn't love him then ya don't need to make ur self! mk
Its not as easy as it sounds.



If you dont like him.....then you cant FORCE yourself to ';love'; someone you dont even like! Love should come natural.
You can't force yourself to fall in love with him it as to come out naturally. I quess you just have to tell him the truth that you only want to be friends.
Sorry to say, but you can't force yourself or trick yourself into liking him.



He sounds like a nice guy but if you don't like him it's gonna be hard to work.



If you spend more time with him and feel nothing, you shouldn't have a relationship with him, it'll only hurt him.
You can't force your self to fall inlove. Love just grows over time. It starts out in a relationship that is built with trust and respect. With in time it grows into so much more. Mean Love.



So if you don't love him then you don't feel that way. But you can't force it.
you shouldn't have to make yourself fall in love with him

if you dint like him dint go for him

but fallow what your heart says
Listen to your hear you should not have to force yourself to like a guy! He sounds like he would be a great friend though!
first of all....you cant make yourself fall in love or it wont be genuine.......it just has to come. naturally....get to know him and then it all should fall in place ...dont pressure your self becuz maybe he isnt in God's plain for your relationship
you cant make yourself love anyone , and he is not the only man that will not ever cheat or disrespect you, stop trying to make your-self love him , you don't want to be stuck in a relationship and unhappy
Sweetie...you cant make yourself fall in love with someone. Maybe its too early for you to be in love with him. Maybe he isnt the right one.



When I was 19 I was asked to marry this guy. I knew I didnt love him. But he loved me. My friends kept telling me it will come in time...just give it time. I married him and 11 years later I divorced him. Guess what...11 years later, I still didnt love him. To add to all this, he was the perfect gentleman while we were dating. But turned very controling and abusive after we were married. He had me exactly where he wanted me.



People change over time. If you dont love him now, you can give it time or maybe you have had time and its just not there. Dont make yourself love someone your not completely happy with. If he says I love you, it doesnt mean you have to say it back. Be sure when you tell the man you fall head over heels for that you love him...that you say it from the bottom of your heart. And if he doesnt say it at first, just know he isnt ready yet. Give him that time...give yourself that time. Its something you want to say when you mean it.
Don't make yourself fall inlove with him. There's plenty of sweet guys out there that will treat you nice. But if the feelings aren't there then you shouldn't force them. Just be patient and some1 else will come along.



Good Luck,

*girlygirl* 24/7
If you are able to see the goodness in this guy.....you will fall in love with him soon........but don't wait too long to fall in love coz good man is always a hot cake....other girls might take this hot cake, at that time,,,,don't regret!! Give yourself and him a chance...even if it doesn't work out...at least you can tell yourself you have dated a great guy!!
you may not be able to fall in love with him......... i wish every girl would think about giving the sweet guy a chance. just get to know him and slowly develope a freindship which blooms into a loving relationship

Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment