Monday, December 12, 2011

How do i make my boyfriend fall in love with me all over again or at least love me more?

call me crazy but i have a problem. my boyfriend and I were really good friends. then we started going out. and after around 3 months he told my best friend that he loved me. and i already knew i loved him. and at the 4th month we had our first kiss. the reason why he waited so long is because he said he wanted to go slow and not rush things because he didnt want to loose me. its now 6 months that we have been together. 2 of my friends think ever since we started going out we both have changed, and his bestfriend wants us to break up because of it. also in the last month too was kind of hard for me: his parents got in the way of our relationship, he flirted with this girl like crazy right infront of my eyes, %26amp; because he had done something that almost ruined our relationship totally. I told him it would be awhile before i trusted him again when it happened. recently though he hasnt talked to me as much on the phone and he has stopped texting me. alot of girls seem to like him too. he tellls me he loves me and all but can i really believe it? and worse i really am in love with him. i am so lost and confused and its even worse to think about if he might break up with me because hes getting tired of us or something. and i know that if he is he really doesnt love me at all. so i figured if i could make him love me more or even get him to love me or care about me more maybe i could fix everything. because i dont want to just sit around and iqnore all that could be coming, especially if i had a chance to fix it or change it. So tell me what should i do?How do i make my boyfriend fall in love with me all over again or at least love me more?
I'm sorry to say but I think your relationship is over. If he's not talking to you as much then, like you said, he's not interested anymore. I know you love him and it hurts but why be with someon that doesn't want to be with you. The way you typed up everything it seems like you know you two need to break up but you want some reassurance. I'm here to tell you that it is time. You deserve better than someone who flirts with other girls and keeps your around. He's probably not breaking up with you because he doesn't want to hurt you.



You can't make someone love you again. They have to do it on their own. The best advice I can give is to talk to your friends and ask for their support. Meet up with him and tell him it needs to end. It will be the hardest thing you'll have to do but if you keep busy and hangout with your friends a lot you'll be okay.



You don't need to break it off right away. I suggest slowly stop talking to him and keep yourself busy with other things so you get used to not having him in your life. Once you think you're ready then tell him its over. I hope everything works outs and I hope you're not sad for too long.How do i make my boyfriend fall in love with me all over again or at least love me more?
show him how dedicated you are to the relationship and tell him all this, if he really loves you he will try to fix it too
To say the truth im kinda in the same boat onl with a girl and ima a guy. But some things from a guys perspective would be to show open affection to him. Tell him u love him , look at him like you really do love him and also do things with him physically ( im not sayin go crazy here) but enough to get him wanting u all the time again. tell him how u feel and how much he really means to u. ....... Also if u have any ideas could u e mail me or somethin from the girls piont of veiw ...... lol
http://www.catchhimandkeephim.com/



its a website by this guy who writes a lot about what girls (and guys) do wrong in relationships. He writes a lot about what NOT to do when your guy starts drifting off.



However, I have not actually paid for the book/CDs, so he's kind of skirting around the real answers to some of the problems. but if you really analize what he is writing, it's pretty easy to figure out.
  • domain name hosting
  • How to recycle an old comforter
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment