Monday, December 12, 2011

How do I make a guy fall in love with me?

I'm in love. I know I am. He is the one. I've waited my whole life to meet this guy. But I'm so nervous around him.. I just basically ignore him when he's around. I act like I'm not interested. HELP.How do I make a guy fall in love with me?
You aren't in love. :P You just have a MAJOR crush. You have to get over your fear of being nervous. Once you do that, start a small conversation with him. Like if he's in one of your classes, ask ';Hey. Do you get the homework?'; If he answers yes then go on and say ';Okay well cool. Can you explain to me how to do this during lunch?'; If he says he doesn't get it, say ';Aww. Well that's okay'; and think of something else to say to him. Next time he's around, don't act like you're not interested, smile and give an eye contact to each other. You can always talk to him about anything that goes on in school or where ever you guys basically see eachother.How do I make a guy fall in love with me?
This happened to me a couple times but just try your hardest to stop ignoring him, trust me this way you can talk more and get to know each other more. Don't be scared of rejection because you could be missing out on something great.

Report Abuse


I'm exactly the same with girls I like - just remind yourself that there's every chance he likes you and HE's too shy to tell you, just like you are. You'd be surprised just how often that happens, seriously
hah ignoring him will lead you nowhere

No comments:

Post a Comment