Monday, December 12, 2011

How can I make a Player fall in love with me?

So theres this guy and everyone knows him as a player, and he always use girls for one thing which is sex. And now he has moved on to me but i dont want to have sex with him i want him to really fall inlove with me so then everyone will be in shock. Help please %26lt;3How can I make a Player fall in love with me?
theres a reason they are called players. how they operate is by using girls like you who either love them or want ppl 2 know she was the one who tamed the player. But it never works. Thats why players are still around. Bc they PLAY girls, use them for what they want, and move on. you'll be the same, no matter how much you want differently. theres no magic recipe that makes a player fall in love with you.How can I make a Player fall in love with me?
You can't make a player fall in love with you, he's a douche bag and a loser, just forget about him

No comments:

Post a Comment