Monday, December 12, 2011

How do I make this guy fall in love with me?

I've known this guy for a few years, and we used to be good friends. We have a lot in common. He's really funny and sweet, we like the same movies and music, and we just get along really well. I've liked him on and off, but over the summer I think I fell in love with him at a concert. I attempted to make him love me back over this year to no avail. Worse, he has a girlfriend now, but I heard a rumor he doesn't like her that much anymore...

I need helpful tips to show this guy I would be perfect for him (I would) without seeming like I'm trying to break him and his gf up. Help!How do I make this guy fall in love with me?
you can never really make a guy fall in love with you :)

move on show him what he is missing and if he comes crawling back even better for you.

don't sit there in heart break go out and make out with someone :)How do I make this guy fall in love with me?
Don't make it to easy on any one. Always keep space and distance, the point is that if he hasn't tried to get with you after such a long time, that means he really isn't interested, most likely physically, so move on.
The only way a guy will ever take notice of a girl is if he knows your interested .And your not gonna be a girl who puts the thumb on his head, if and when you do get together your not one of those clingy girls who wont let a guy do what he has always done. Dont try and a change a guy and let him be who he is and bingo the perfect lover is formed. Hope this helps sweet good luck....
just tell him how you feel!

No comments:

Post a Comment