Monday, December 12, 2011

How can I make my Boyfriend fall in love with me again?

Me and my boyfriend have been together over a year. Recently things have changed, hes stopped kissing me as much as he used to and he doesn't tell me he love me unless i say it first. When i spoke to him about it he told me i was pathetic and i get upset over silly little things and i cause arguments over silly little things. Please help, I really love him and I don't wanna lose him i just wanna make him fall back in love with me and get are spark back. Thanks xHow can I make my Boyfriend fall in love with me again?
If he says he still loves you, he does. I guess it's best not to pressure him with your insecurities as guys hate that. What they'd love is a girlfriend who's secure... Good luckHow can I make my Boyfriend fall in love with me again?
gurl guys think completly differnt than us ya know, be carefull and show him all the love in the world let him know your the one!

Report Abuse


He's done. Go find a Guy who will love you forever.
Give him some space, find your independance of job, school, life and friends. When he's seen you're not as sensitive as a baby, (which women mostly are!), then may be he'll run after you. The far you are from a man, the more he wants you. The more you moan to a man, it is a turn off and they start getting frustrated. Believe me, I know it beause if someone keeps giving me a headache, it turns me off too but when i see a person isn't giving me much attention, it attracts me more to want that person. Don't keep asking 'you love me? i love you'

by doing things for each other can prove you love each other.

If you see he's not that interested, find someoene better than him if he's already bored! You deserved to be loved and cared.
I'm sorry, but he is a bit not into you, It hurts but you'll have to find another guy that will love you just the way you are and take care of you....
Do you know what he like? Food or the things you do? There must be something on you that attracts him, use it ^^ Or can you ask him what you did that upset him? Coz i have a guy friend who stop being intimate with her girlfriend as she has always been finding trouble with him no matter what he does. The sight of her doesn't appeal him anymore as the moment he sees her, means more ';trouble';. You must know the problem before giving the remedy. Don't be upset girl, if you try, he'll know ^^
Good question. The sparks tend to lose out of relationship, i've been trying damn hard to rekindle it too. Now i know that i've been trying the wrong way.
keep after him and bug him to dealth about the same old where have you been all my life. are you coming over, are you calling soon. i havent talked to you for 2 minutes now and miss you already. im looking as good as you dear. i lost 20 lbs look at me now you dont know what your missing since cant see how sexy i've become. oh by the way forgot to tell you how much attracted to you by alll of your beautiful pics you put oout there just 4 me. like the beach one the best the one you have now with the 2 empty but full of potential chairs that could be filled up. lol just having fun keeping humor as the saying for the best medicine. and can lift your spirits ...just got to be yourself and if other attracted to personality then have made a match. since looks do count so does physical attraction so lean and firm is a turn on and most people need to do a months work to slim down to achieve a wt loss just needed a motivator like to win a prize such as a sexy guy so more to be revealed as i am half way there talkin from working on inner to outer and just have outer left taking care of it self already. not saying have to wait and see me but just letting know goals and interests and what i think makes work. sending your love out each and every day just to say im here ready to be ready when you feel the willingness 2 call and come over and not let the time roll over...just become a little more bolder like action more than words with no second thoughts as it turns and unfolds your long and desired yearn moi.meeting you half the way i cannot wait for the destined day.my opinion on making someone fall inlove again attraction and promotion. theme quote with staying on the path you fall inlove with first yourself and then you try and sell that love to attracted person sounds like an inticing non threatening way and the most natural..maybe we are already there and just dont know what next? guess dont know answer so i should ask for the answer here.sorry best can do 4 now cheers and stay on path!

No comments:

Post a Comment