Monday, December 12, 2011

How do I make myself fall OUT of love with this guy?



It's been 2 years and I still think about him. And I still love him. He doesn't deserve it though. Because he has moved on. I'm still stuck in a rut. I can't forget him because he was so special to me. And the good times we had..



But I can't see him again, and I know I need to move on. But to me there is on-one that comes close to him. I'm not interested much in anyone else because they don't make me feel the way he did....What should I do?

How do I make myself fall OUT of love with this guy?
stay busy and make sure you take the best possible care of yourself. How do I make myself fall OUT of love with this guy?
just try to forget him and move on...there is no way to make yourself fall out of love...';you dont just stop loving someone, either you never did or you always will';
Take some time alone before dating- If you are gonna keep comparing it will be harder to get over it,



Just take it easy and in time you know when its right to move on
Make yourself get out and meet new people. You might be surprised to find someone better, but you have to give them a chance.
omg this is just like my friend...



what you have 2 to is just forget, don't talk to him, don't see him, don't think about him



you will never Truly get over him, you just got 2 live one day at a time...
find a new guy and have sex with him!
The best I can offer is fill your time with other people, flings and such.



The Pain will never go away but the least you can do is drown it out with pleasures of the flesh or other bouts of ecstasy.
Feelings will go away on their own after you find something that will fill the void.



Love is the only thing that can cure a broken heart.
vibrator
Beat him with a wooden spoon.
Sadly, we can't turn our feelings on and off like light switches. I've been stuck in a rut for a little bit too. Find a man that loves you and move on.
good question

No comments:

Post a Comment