Monday, December 12, 2011

How can i make a man fall in love with me? I mean head over heels anything special to woo him?

If he is the one for you, you dont have to do anything but be yourself. He will see you for you as you are as a whole. He will appreciate your positives and negatives, your flaws and perfections. try to appreciate his and he will love you and go no where.How can i make a man fall in love with me? I mean head over heels anything special to woo him?
You can't make anyone fall in love with you. It just happens. Be your true self and if its meant to be it will.How can i make a man fall in love with me? I mean head over heels anything special to woo him?
compliment his life, if hes down bring him up, make his priorites yours and help him reach his goals, accept him for him and give him understanding, thats how my girl got me and I feel like I would be dumb for cheating on that.
Babe I am not sure why you are in such a hurry to find mad head over heels love..

I am 42 years old and I have only found it once....Love is like a clock if you watch it it will never change time...If you let it go thru its time it will find you and it will be your time..



Basicly I am saying..It will happen when it happens...Maybe you are being to picky about the man you are looking for...

You need to back up and look at yourself and see what you have to offer and what you are looking for in a man/boyfriend......If you are only looking at the GQ men, Then love you are looking at the wrong clock...

Maybe look at different places and times of the day...

Or just sit back and be you and let it happen....IT will I promise

No comments:

Post a Comment