Monday, December 12, 2011

How do I make myself fall OUT of love with this guy?

It's been 2 years and I still think about him. And I still love him. He doesn't deserve it though. Because he has moved on. I'm still stuck in a rut. I can't forget him because he was so special to me. And the good times we had..



But I can't see him again, and I know I need to move on. But to me there is on-one that comes close to him. I'm not interested much in anyone else because they don't make me feel the way he did....What should I do?How do I make myself fall OUT of love with this guy?
i was kindof in the same situation as youu. i couldnt get over this guy because it was like everybody was silver and he was gold, and even though we never really expriienced an amazing relationship together, what we had was still very special to me because just who he was and the way i felt about him. so i think i can relate to you.. but getting over someone takes a lot and you first need to UNDERSTAND that you should move on. someone that isnt willing to take your love isnt worth it. someone who deserves your love is worth it, but you also cant make yourself be with someone just to get over someone else. you have to cherish the good times and take it as an expirience and not look back into the past, and just hope for the best in your future. if this guy doesnt know how special you are or how special you could make him feel, or even if he does and doesnt want to take it, dont even be thinking about giving it to him. think of what you and him had as an expirience and learn from it, and just cherish it and think of it as something that was beautiful and that you will remember forever and everyone has a first love, if this guy is your first love. and just realize that what you two have is broken, and its lost. and why try to fix something that is broken? you'll never forget someone that you love, you just have to recognize that moving on is something you may just have to do in order to be happy, youc ant change the past but you can ruin your present by dwelling on it. goodluck :)How do I make myself fall OUT of love with this guy?
Well if you honestly love him you won't fall out of love

Otherwise just see and meet new people and try your hardest to forget about him.

Don't do anything just so you do fall out of love with him though, let it occur properly.
It seems that you are lost without this guy of yours. I suggest you look into your self even more, and see how special you are. He is not the only guy that can make you happy. Hang on to your friends and meet new people. You are just thinking that he is the 'only' person that can make you feel the way he did because you WANT him to be the only one. Open up to other people and do what you enjoy. Who knows- you might meet the person who will make you feel even better.

No comments:

Post a Comment