Monday, December 12, 2011

How can i make my boyfriend of 3yrs fall in love with me, even tho he want space? how much space should i give?

My boyfriend and I was together for three years and he broke up with me because he said I didn't make him feel the way he use to feel when we first started dating. But he also said that he's not giving up on me and he need time, but he broke up with me on the 1st of march and the first two weeks i blew his phone up and called him everyday, now this past sunday i decided to give him real time, so until april the 2nd im not callin/txtin, or even go to his house (he live right right next door, lmao) but the reason why im giving until april 2nd is because we are goin on a date. when we first started dating we went to go to ';why did I get married'; that was our first movie together and on april the 2nd he agreed to go on a date to go see the 2nd movie ';why did i get married too'; so how much time is enough time for a man after 3yrs? and i really really really honestly truely love him sooooooooooooo much, so how do i make him fall in love with me again? we have been through so much and we have soooooooo much love but i hate that i dont make him have that feelin when we first started datinHow can i make my boyfriend of 3yrs fall in love with me, even tho he want space? how much space should i give?
Umm..honestly that's hard! lol. because you've been with him for so long. Theres nothing more i can say but: Give him wat he wants..which is space. And give him enough space to where he'll come to YOU and talk to you or text you or watever the case may be. Not giving him that space he needs will only make things worse. And see wat happens. Other than that..good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment