Monday, December 12, 2011

How do i make my ex fall in love with me even though we dont really talk?

me n my ex been together on and off for 3 years n i still feel he's not really in love with me i love him with all my heart and would do anything for him and i want him to feel the same way. we dont really talk that much so how do i make him fall in love with me even though we dont talk?How do i make my ex fall in love with me even though we dont really talk?
You can't make anyone fall in love with you.

There is no Love Potion No. 9,

It's time, you got your head together and move on.How do i make my ex fall in love with me even though we dont really talk?
you are asking the impossible!
I am very sorry. You can not make some one fall in love with you.



You should start to find another person to fall in love with.
you dont make people fall in love with you...it just happens. Just move on...yea its goin to b hard but ya gots to do it and try bein friends for awhile or somethin.
well, talking to her would be a start.... ?? proclaim your love, man! stand on a coffee table and declare your love for her! it will make her swoon at you!


no talk, no love. move on, she's yur X for a reason. start over with someone new.

No comments:

Post a Comment