Monday, December 12, 2011

How to i make this 1 guy fall in love w/ me?

well i am in 8th grade i am inlove with this 1 guy. we used to go out but we broke up because we never really hung out or talked. but now we are talking more and i like him alot more now. but i am not sure if he likes me. i always catch him staring at me when i am walking in the hallways at school. is that a good sign? please give me some tips to help me make him fall in love w/ me. thank you america!How to i make this 1 guy fall in love w/ me?
well, the person answering this qns (me) is nt a american instead is a singaporean... haha...

Well, it's gd that he is actually stealing peeks at u, it goes to show that u r attracting his attention.. :)

Try 2 spend mre time with him n talk more until u cant get enough of it..

But try to spend lonely times with him n nt always in a big group... That'll work... n ya, try askin him out, like goin 2 e movies n stuff like that.. i m pretty sure, it'll work..

TC babe%26lt;%26lt;How to i make this 1 guy fall in love w/ me?
You can't really 'make' someone fall in love with you, but if you two did go out already, that must mean that you have some kind of connection. Just take things slow, don't rush it. Become really good friends for a while and don't worry about the relationship untill he takes charge. If you're only in the 8th grade, you've got plenty of time for the two of you to form something together. Like I said before, just take it slow and I'm sure if it's ment to be, something will form soon.

Good luck :]

No comments:

Post a Comment