Monday, December 12, 2011

How do I make him realize why he loves me?

My boyfriend and I have been dating for almost a year and a half, It seems like he's getting bored with me. He says he's not that he's just stressed. I still am madly in love with him but it's hard when I feel like I'm not wanted. He never wants to cuddle and very rarely shows affection. What is a way I can make him fall in love with me all over again or spice our relationship up a little bit? What can I do to help our relationship? How do I make him realize why he loves me?
Sometimes the threat of losing someone makes people realize what they have and makes them realize that they don't want to lose it. It's happened to me before just like i'm sure its happened to alot of people. Sometimes you forget what you want even though it's staring you right in the face, So to speak

No comments:

Post a Comment