Monday, December 12, 2011

How do I make the guy to fall in love with me?

There is this guy I met after breaking up with my ex after I found out about him cheating on me. I really like him. We went out twice, I've been to his place once, no sex, we were just kissing for a very long time. He seemed to enjoy it and didn't try to take it futher to sex. He was kind of shy. What do I do to make him fall for me?How do I make the guy to fall in love with me?
ignore them and treat them like crap lolHow do I make the guy to fall in love with me?
Actually, you can't really makes someone to love you. Unless, you have a magic wand to spell it. If you want the guy to love you, you have to earn it. You have to show a lot of supportive, understanding, trustworth, responsible and opened. When you show all the love you have given to him....he'll realized it......the more you know it....he will tell you that he loves you. When a guy loves you...they will tell. But if they don't loves you, they don't speak out. Especially, a shy guy will speak out when they are ready to say it out. For the guys who is just a player.....they just say it out as a full of liars.
hi you can try this one:

dating-tips4you.blogspot.com
  • any advice appreciated
  • hair of the dog
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment